H/T:  Face The Nation

NEW YORK – Appearing on Face the Nation, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani addressed a few of the major problems facing the Black Lives Matter movement. Giuliani says black children have a 1% chance of being killed by police and a 99% chance of being killed by other black Americans.

“When you say Black Lives Matter, that is inherently racist. Black lives matter, white lives matter, Asian lives matter, Hispanic lives matter. That’s anti-American, and it’s racist.”